Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Kelsea's 3rd Birthday: Wish 3

My third wish was to eat dinner at a country restaurant with all my family.They all came AND brought presents! A lovely lavender from James and Val My first fishing pole from Grandpa and GrandMinnaGrandmother Traugott gave me some money for my savings accountAnd this is a trip to go see some cows with Gaga

And a new dolly from Mommy's Mommy.
Look Dolly, More Clothes!Hugs for Benjamin for the pretty dress. Yum!I arranged the table so that I had Uncle James on one side and Grandpa on the other...

Uncle James taught me how to stick my tongue out and touch my noseand then how to stick my tongue out and touch my elbow!
Luke tried to be the center of attention for a little while...


But then they brought out my Coconut Creme Birthday Pie! Everyone sang,


I blew out my candles and made a wish!

1 comment:

M'elle said...

That's one awesome birthday - can I have my birthday at your house, too?