My second wish was that I get a bike. A big girl bike with a basket with flowers on it. When Daddy came home from the firehouse I went to open the door and there it was!


Immediately I hopped on to pedal it down the sidewalk for a test ride

It does have a basket with flowers on it!

and a seat with butterflies

and knobby tires so I can ride through anythings!
2 comments:
Sweet, now if she would wear shoes. LOL
-Richard
I know, right? For the bike she was too excited, for the playground they came off so "so they don't get mulch in them" and off at the restaurant because "I'm just eating". She did pick out a new pair of sneaker sandals from Columbia yesterday that she had to wear home, so hopefully they'll stick to her feet a little better than the rest. btw, Thank You for the cones!
Post a Comment