Today is the day Mommy has been waiting for to catch up on blogging: a day when we both took a nap at the same time, and she didn't pass out herself. I've been:
Showing Luke how to lay down in his big boy bed...
Painting my nails for the first time
Riding my bike like a big girl with the kids in the neighborhood
and exploring with Mommy. I've gone to see the Boston Pops, and tell Mommy all the time now that I like the Big Horns the best. I've also become quite devoted to my Sprout Club classes at Selby Gardens, picnicking on the lawn and feeding the Koi fish.
Perhaps the biggest change is moving away from that sweet baby who needed help with everything, to a little who plays on her own, has a mind of her own, makes up stories and jokes and is so affectionate with her loved ones.
1 comment:
Yay! A new post! Glad to see you guys are doing well - you've all been very busy!
Post a Comment