Saturday, December 20, 2008

Christmas Parades

Waiting for the Aracadia Christmas Parade to begin. I waved at EVERY single float for the entire parade that night! I also passed all of my candy to the children who were standing back behind me. Towards the end of the parade there was Mrs. Claus, and she stopped the parade to give my a stuffed animal, since I was being such a good waver and sharer!
Here we are on another night, at Marina Jack's to watch the boat parade. We got to sit at a table right on the water!
GrandMinna brought presents from Aunt Lee and Uncle Bob! It's a backpack, and a camera of my very own! Thank you!
And there was this very sweet bear, for Luke, but he spent most of the night in my lap, or in a high chair of his very own (last photo) so he could see the boats better.



Our favorite boat of lights.



My "look at that beautiful boat!" face.

No comments: