Thursday, November 13, 2008

I told Mommy I needed to paint pictures this morning...she was a little surprised when I ran into my room and brought out pictures to paint

This painting is called Superman and the Fish.


When the neighborhood kids were waiting for the bus they all came by to admire my work and help with the paintings.


showing off my new two brush technique

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Kate & Kenny!

How are you guys? By the looks of things, very busy and very happy! I'll be down for Thanksgiving, but it won't be an ideal time for a visit because I'm scheduled to get my IV meds that weekend. I hope to catch up with you over the Christmas holiday, though. Perhaps we could all go to Selby or Mote?

Best wishes,
Sasha

Kenny & Kate said...

Hi Sasha!

So good to hear from you. We are well - busy yes, happy yes! I'm sorry for our stalkers (I mean that lovingly - rarely folks leave comments so I do feel a little watched) that more blogging isn't happening, but with dual naps happening less it is much harder to do. We'd love to see you, but Momma and babies will be in Georgia for Thanksgiving weekend. Kenny will be in town (and working at SMH if you want to stop in and say Hi - he's in a tech in the ER). We'll all be home for Christmas though, and would love to visit then! Selby and Mote both sound like fabulous ideas! How are you doing?

<3

Kate