Monday, October 13, 2008

what to do on a rainy afternoon

Did you ever have one of those days, when you couldn't take a nap, then couldn't go do anything fun because you didn't take a nap and were grumpy, and then couldn't stay inside (on account of the grumpiness) and then it was raining? That was today. Mommy said she had an idea of something that we could go do - worm hunting. So over in the side yard, in the rain, Luke and I dug and got muddy and caught worms. It started to clear up a bit so Mom brought out the camera to record our catches:and then when we had thoroughly examined them I released them in their new home, the garden. In each bed I placed one worm and watched them dig down into a new home.
And then all of the rest were placed in the compost bin.

No comments: