Friday, July 18, 2008
Busy Days
This month has been very busy with so many new things! I've seen fireworks and gone on my first kayaking trip, and soon we'll get those photos from Grandpa to put them up too. But for now the biggest news is:
that I don't wear diapers anymore! One day I just took off my pants and diaper and went to the potty all by myself. Then I told Mommy (who said Good Job!) that I went pee in the potty and wanted training pants. And so that was that, and after a week of staying dry we went out for sushi and shopping for big girl underwear!
Other then that we've been out to play at Mote and measured by a baby Manatee. We've spent warm days at the beach, rainy ones inside baking and cleaning, a few mornings at the library and afternoons taking naps.
Oh, and we found this fantastic swing set at a garage sale and once I sat in it Daddy thought it ought to come home with us so that I could swing and slide in my own backyard. Which is very nice, especially since my playhouse in the front yard (the one made of Sunflowers) got eaten by the squirrels. This one is not so tasty and secured by Emma so I think they will leave it alone.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
This is aunt lee
Yea for the potty training. Kelsea is getting to be quite grown up.
And the chickens are quite grown up too...hope eggs are coming soon.
Luke is such a happy kid.
Good job mom & dad
Post a Comment