Kelsea was running in and out, eating a yogurt, making a mess and generally having a good time. I was hanging up laundry when she decided she wanted to go back in, and ran up to the freshly cleaned sliding glass door and tried to push it open herself. I asked her, "Kelsea, why did you make a mess on the clean door?" and she replied "Aunt Lee make mess!" so I asked again, "Kelsea, did Aunt Lee make this mess on the door?" and her reply was "No, Kelsea make mess. Clean up." and she was given a rag to do so and then went inside.
Aunt Lee, you are now the maker of messes, watcher of airplanes, and the only person Kelsea wants to sing her a silly song. If I try to sing, she shakes her head saying "No Mommy, NO. Aunt Lee Sing." You are very loved and another visit will have to be arranged!
~Kate (aka Mommy)
1 comment:
Aunt Lee happily accepts the role of "maker of messes, watchers of airplanes and I am working on my voice as we speak.
It is such fun to keep up with AKA & Kelsea & Luke.
Now if I could just remember my passwork..hee hee.
Post a Comment