
I am TWO years old today! My favorite things to do are: painting, reading, exploring outside, running with Daddy, shopping for veggies at the farm and going to hockey with Rich. I also like to help Mom to bake things but I wish they came out of the oven faster! I am talking more everyday, and still signing when Mom and Dad are having trouble understanding me and especially if I'm tired or hurt. I can understand everything thing they say, and mostly do as I am asked. I can put away my own clothes (though not neatly!), get my own snacks out of the fridge (Mom has them pre portioned and on the bottom shelf) and take off all my clothes by myself. I talk about the potty lots, but have only peed in it once recently. Mostly I tell Mom or Dad after I've already gone, undress, throw the dirty one away, go get a clean one and ask for help to put it on. I only take one nap now, in the afternoon for about and hour and a half. Bedtime is still between 7 and 8, and I'll tell you if you don't do things in the right order: it's bath, books, prayers and hugs THEN bed, no skipping parts! Jacob kitty helps put me to bed most everytime, both for naps and night. My favorite foods are cheese, yogurt and fruit. I like my veggies too, both raw and cooked, especially squash and sugar snap peas. The only thing I don't eat is cooked leafy greens. I told Mom they are yucky - even Emma spits them out!
No comments:
Post a Comment