Thursday, September 20, 2007

First Night Away

Last night was my first overnight away from Mom and Dad. I went to go and visit with Grandpa Bruce and GrandMinna so that Mommy could get some rest after a very long afternoon. Great Aunt Jan and Great Uncle Ted were there too (in my room!). I played with the doggies, ate all sorts of yummy fruits and enjoyed a lovely bubble bath. It was so much fun! At the end of the day when GrandMinna asked me if I was tired yet I just picked up my blanket and ran straight to bed without saying goodnight to anyone. They had to come in and help into bed and with my prayers, but then I slept all night (even through Uncle Ted's snoring) and woke up in a great mood. Then I played with Grandpa and Aunt Jan almost all day before they brought me back home to Mommy. She missed me lots! We ate a yummy dinner of pizza, and then it was time for Grandpa to go - I refused to say bye or give him a hug or kiss because I didn't want him to leave! He says I can come back to visit again anytime because I was so good.

No comments: