
So much has happened in the last week! I have all sorts of new words: Mine, Ice, Please, and Pickles. My games have moved to a whole new level too - I'll crawl up and down the hall saying "woof" and pretending to be Emma, or put my baby doll in my high chair (with safety straps of course) to feed her, or make the baby doll do things I'm not allowed to do (like stand on the table) just so I can tell her "no!". I've also mastered walking backwards, marching, and twirling. Mom needs my help more now too, so when Emma is out of food or water I move the bowl to where it gets refilled at, and if she misses a spot sweeping I'm quick to point it out and tell her "yucky!".

Grandpa's letting me double dip in the salsa - Mmmm. He thought stuffing my bib full of napkins would somehow prevent me from spilling lots of salsa on him - it didn't work, but he still let me sit with him anyways!
No comments:
Post a Comment