I am now a year and a half old! I'm learning things so fast - Mom counted today and I have 56 signs and about 26 spoken words (words are harder to count because some of them only Mom and Dad understand). I'm getting faster (and Mom is getting slower!) so she is very thankful that I'm so entertained by exploring the backyard. My favorite toys right now are things that I see Mom and Dad play with: the stethoscope we listen to baby in the belly with, a broom and dust pan, gardening tools and dust rags. Everyday I am starting to be a little more independent, and test the limits with Mom and Dad to see if the rules really mean anything- turns out I do have to say please and thank you to get more grapes, and they will change my diaper even if I run down the hall shaking my head no.
No comments:
Post a Comment