Do you see the spots now? The rash goes all over my body - the doctor said it had something to do with me having Strep. I have to take antibiotics for 10 days now, but I don't mind because they are pink and bubblegum flavored. And it means I get to eat as much yogurt as I want!
Wednesday, May 23, 2007
Trying to have fun with spots
Playing in the garden is really the only thing cheering me up today. Otherwise I would just be cuddled up with Mom. Mom and Dad thought I was teething, or growing, but it turns out I really am sick...
Like my haircut? Mommy cut it so I wouldn't have to have it put up all the time.
This is a Zinnia flower - they aren't very tasty.
Do you see the spots now? The rash goes all over my body - the doctor said it had something to do with me having Strep. I have to take antibiotics for 10 days now, but I don't mind because they are pink and bubblegum flavored. And it means I get to eat as much yogurt as I want!
Now I'm all out of water
Silly Daddy waters the garden from his chair!
Do you see the spots now? The rash goes all over my body - the doctor said it had something to do with me having Strep. I have to take antibiotics for 10 days now, but I don't mind because they are pink and bubblegum flavored. And it means I get to eat as much yogurt as I want!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment