My doctor's appointment today was not fun - Dr. Catherine wanted me to hold really still so she could look at my eye, which still really hurts, and I still remember what happened last time they held my arms down so I fought every part of the exam. Just when I thought it was all over, they came back in and gave me two shots! Awful! I cried and cried and nearly made Daddy cry because I was just so upset. Afterwards I got to go out for fruit salad at Panera Bread, which was yummy and made things a little better. Thank goodness I don't have to go through all of that again until I turn 2!
Despite all of my carrying on, I was pronouced a healthy girl. I weigh 22 pounds, and stand 33 1/4 inches tall - which puts me in the 97th percentile for height.
And Mom and Dad had the occasion to count all of the signs I say - I'm up to 32 now!
No comments:
Post a Comment