Yes
No
More
All Done
Come
That
Dog
Cat
Fish
Eat
Drink
Up
Bye/Hi
Go to Bed
I've also started to combine them into phrases, saying things like "all done, go to bed" and "more, fish, More!"
What else is new? Well, I took my first road trip this month, all the way to South Carolina to see Grandpa Joe - I was very good, and I really liked going hiking with Mom and Dad and "woofing" through the window at the outside dogs. I cut my first molar - so I'm up to nine teeth. I can roll a ball all back and forth, and throw it overhand, get in and out of my chair, and climb in and out of the pool. I also have a new favorite breakfast : Cheerios with bananas and whole milk. I can even eat it with my spoon! In my free time I like to say "that!" to whoever will answer, pretend to talk to Daddy on my cell phone and use my hairbrush and sometimes toothbrush on the cat and dog. I can also tell you that a dog says "woof" and a cat says "puthhh (purrring noise)".
No comments:
Post a Comment