
I'm eating a carrot! It's cold and yummy and makes my mouth feel better, which is a good thing because I have two more top teeth pushing through. When they arrive I will have four top teeth and four bottom teeth. The teeth are coming in handy at meal time so I can eat the same things as Mom and Dad instead of mush. I'm loving the new tastes and textures. I mostly feed myself with my fingers (right handed); Mom just helps with tricky things that require spoons. My favorite food is yogurt, and if I see it on the table I want to eat that first. It's getting easier to make my wants and wishes known because now I can point at what is interesting, nod "yes" and push away things I don't want. I've also started to sign come here and bye-bye. So I can pick between two shirts, ask Dad to come here when I want out of my carseat, and wave bye-bye to Emma when I see Mom pick up my bag and chair. I'm also starting to follow basic instructions - like to go to my chair when it's mealtime, and to blow out the hurt when I fall down. My favorite activity right now is to turn the pages in my book one by one and point out things in the pictures.
No comments:
Post a Comment