Friday, November 03, 2006

I'm 9 months old today!


Look, I can climb up the stairs! I'm crawling, pulling up, cruising and climbing. If I'm in the pool I can hold onto the edge, climb out, and even stand unsupported for a moment. In the last week I've started to make a lot of wordlike sounds - duck, cat,dog, book, Dad and Mama - they are usually in context but not always clear, so Mom and Dad haven't decided to call them words yet. My favorite sound is Ba, and I use it in place of all the words I don't know yet to express my emotions to everyone. I've started signing Bye Bye, Light and All Gone. I can drink through a straw and really enjoy my new soft straw sippy cup. My favorite toys right now are my books - especially those with popup pages. And I'm wearing my 12 month clothes already, isn't that amazing? My other ones were too short!


No comments: